Saturday, October 17, 2015

the magic in the small...


In my part of the world, it is Spring now
And in yours, it is Fall /


Perhaps it was a dream (or I imagined it),
Did it really happen at all? /


It's not the big things I remember now.

You taught me

to see
the magic in the


small.


I miss you and every day,

Whether you want me to
or not! /

It was so easy 
falling in love with you.
And whether or nay
you wanted it,

my entire
heart you got!! 



(c) Brent Harpur, 2015.




"Change everything except your loves." (Voltaire)

Voltaire, on his deathbed, in response to a priest asking him that he renounce Satan:
“Now, now my good man, this is no time to be making enemies."


“Love, It's all we're going to remember, at the end of it. What are we waiting for? Love with all your heart.” (Jeff Brown)

No comments:

Post a Comment