Tuesday, June 5, 2012

watersign/starfire (the world begins)...


I cannot take your pain away,
just as you
cannot swallow my blindness.
Night surely
follows day, but I
no longer
fear the darkness.

I've still got some teethmarks,
third degree burns
and some scars...

But could you (would you)
let me decipher
the ancient
secret language
of the stars...?

Can you still feel
my breath, my lips, my tongue
on your lower back, on your waist?

Smell, taste and touch,
they overwhelm me
but in a good way.

and I would much rather be overwhelmed,
 than underwhelmed.

These tangled fingers & lips:
Such a sweet & stolen eclipse!!

I want to move amongst the cosmic fire
I see burning in your constellation eyes.
And I swear if I came inside your
celestrial swell
I would fill you with molten stars!!

They would leak from your every pore
fiery tears from your sacred core...

May you shudder like a supernova
taking its last dying breath;
a hissing between the teeth

like some ancient star-song.

I long to taste you,
hold the warmness of cold/warm
moon against my skin.

These are only words...

These are only words
but if they were
my fingers
I'd put them inside you;
Tenderly touch & stroke
your love-drenched heart;
feel it shudder & burn
under my fingertips!


This is the forbidden (yet sacred)
fire of a star-angel Goddess:

Now, again,
if I were to look at the photo
(that you have gifted to me),

since that first kiss...

I would see wisps of smoke
escaping your lips,
your mouth,
your nose.

"I want you so much..."

The world begins.

I cannot take your pain away,
just as you
cannot swallow my blindness.
night surely
follows day, but I
no longer
fear the darkness.

(c) Brent M Harpur, 2012.


"Echoes fade & memories die:
Autumn frosts have slain July.
Still she haunts me, phantomwise,
Alice moving under skies
Never seen by waking eyes."
(Linda Goodman)

No comments:

Post a Comment