Saturday, February 14, 2015

Valentines, Part Two: Not a love poem...


Her rainbow arch,
it fits perfectly
in the mouth of this volcano /

And I just hope, even in separation,
that she can
still feel my heat.


And should I
melt all her colours into one,
may it be a golden beam
of bending light.

Together, joined, one:
We find God.

And you are so fucken beautiful 
my dear
 
when you come.

And I just hope, even in separation,
that she can
still feel my heart.


Happy Valentine's Day, My Love!!

And hour by passing hour,

Can you still feel
this humming bird

deep inside your flower??

This is not a love poem,

 this is my manifesto:

I have written it
in fire, birdsong, 
goosebumps & braille

upon your lower back...

...You, and you alone,
truly set
this Water-Sign on fire!!


(c) Brent Harpur, 14th February, 2015.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment